FU series conveyor chain is a continuous conveyor for conveying powdery and material materials. Its performance is better than that of screw conveyor chain and scraper conveyor chain. It is arranged horizontally and obliquely. It is suitable for metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, building materials, grain and feed processing. It is an ideal new type of conveying equipment in other industries.
FU chain’s structure features and working principle:
FU series chain conveyor is composed of head part, middle tank body, tail part, scraper conveyor chain, driving device and installation bolster. Fully enclosed structure, there is no material leakage when the equipment is running; the conveying chain adopts the high-quality roller chain, single-chain arrangement; the inlet and outlet of the equipment and the conveying length can be flexibly designed and arranged according to the process requirements. The material enters the bottom of the tank evenly through the feeding port of the equipment, and is continuously and uniformly transported from the feeding port to the discharging port by the carrying scraper conveyor chain that runs in a closed and continuous manner from the tail of the machine to the head of the machine. It can realize multi-point feeding and multi-point unloading. A screw adjustment device is set at the tail of the machine to adjust the tightness of the conveyor chain, ensuring that it is always in a moderately tensioned state during operation, so that the equipment is in a stable operating state.
Features of FU series chain conveyor:
1. The FU type chain conveyor has a large conveying capacity, allowing a large amount of materials to be conveyed in a small capacity space, with a conveying capacity of 15-500m3/h.
2. The conveying energy consumption is low, and with the help of the internal friction of the material, it can save electricity 40% to 60% compared with the screw conveyor.
3. Sealed and safe, the fully-sealed enclosure makes dust seamlessly drillable for safe operation and reliable operation.
4. Long service life. The conveyor chain made of alloy steel with advanced heat treatment has a normal service life of more than 3 years, and the life of the rollers on the chain (according to different materials) is 1 to 3 years.
5. The conveying length is long, and the horizontal conveying distance can reach more than 60 meters. The process layout is flexible, and it can be installed on elevated, ground, pit, and climbing slopes (15), and can be loaded and unloaded at multiple points. The utility model has the advantages of low cost of use, power saving and durability, extremely low maintenance rate, lower consumption and higher efficiency.